Popular Post

~Funny Funny Must Read~



Seriously.  Laughed at almost all of it. 
(I love you bicycle riders, way to save the planet)

Pretty hilarious though!

Agree with any of this?

#3:
agreed! Why am I always so tired in the morning?  That's what coffee is for right?! Any why am I always yawning when I am on the phone . . . people must think I am sleep deprived when I am really pretty much bored, hee hee! Shhhh.

#7:
Yes! What a waste.  I usually just skip down to the last few details.  BUT I do use mapquest often and it comes in handy for sure.

#20:
 LMAO! Yes please

#22:
I always do this! I bring way too much and try to carry everything at once, even cutting off circulation on my arms to save a trip. We are so silly sometimes!

Anyway I just wanted to share this b/c I thought it was hilarious!
Enjoy your long weekend loves!
P.S. I still have 4 more guest post spots to fill . . . AND I have some amazing posts from my blog friends as well, can't wait for you to read them!!!

More info on guest post opportunity here