Popular Post

~Life . . . and Guest Post Opportunity!~

I love this quote:


So let's enjoy the ride right?!

Just a few things today:

First off I just want to give a big shoutout to all of you who wished me a happy birthday! I had a BLAST! Another year older and wiser, right?

AND

The hubby and I are leaving on a jetplane here soon for a much needed vaca!
(Sooooo excited!)
So while I am out I have already asked a few lovely bloggers to guest post here to keep you all company.
(they're pretty amazing and I know you will just love it!)

I have a few more posting spots available to showcase some great bloggers here.  You can post about anything you want as long as it's girly, cause you know how I roll right?!

DIY projects
Fashion
Summer Must Have's
Love Stories
Interior Decor Love
Inspiring Stories
Baking/entertaining recipes

Whatever your little heart desires! If you are interested email me @ memorybeandesigns@yahoo.com asap so we can get it rolling.

Thanks ladies!

Remember to throw your arms up and enjoy the ride today!!!