Popular Post

~Photo Weekend Recap~

What a fun weekend we had!
Busy busy but good

*Finishing the last remodeling touches on our bathroom (unveiling soon!)*

*Hanging with the inlaws and buying our veggie garden essentials*

*Weeding, gardening, and bbq*

 Awww my lil LuLu is wanting some steak . . .
since we've adopted her she's put on some weight! Lol no steak for you
*Wedding Dress Shopping with my good friend Melissa (whom I've known since 2nd grade!)*

*Drinks at BJ's with my girls*
*Date night for some Pho, yummmm!*

*Early Mother's Day celebration with my fam*
Nephew Henry is 7 months old . . . and almost as big as my 18 month niece! Ha ha

Keliani sporting my rockstar glasses!
Girl's got style. Just sayin.

She is so adorable! Kept coming over and sitting on her auntie's lap.

*Walking our dogs on a cool trail through the slough by our house*

Me: sans-makeup don't judge!

*Oh and can't forget church*
One of my new Nordstrom Rack dresses, and I want more!
That's pretty much our weekend in a nutshell . . . how was your past weekend?
Any fun plans for your week?!

Enjoy it loves!

~Tamara Nicole~