Popular Post

~Mosaic Monday . . .Weddings~

Happy Monday!
I hope you are all recouped from Super Bowl and the weekend.
We had a crazy remodellign weekend, more on this soon . . .

AND I've gone a week without drinking lol. 
Yes even at Super Bowl party, a birthdya bash AND a date night.
3 more weeks to go . . .

Anywho I have some pretty images in a mosaic for your viewing pleasure:


AND on that note: I have something to announce . .
Nope not getting married (we did that 2 1/2 years ago!)

BUT . . .

I am helping with my friend's wedding,
and my hubby has been pushing me to try my hand at wedding planning.
Crazy right!?

But he does have some good points . . .
 I LOVE to plan, design, decorate, create, coordinate themes, and I love anything to do with weddings.  I can craft up anything to help with the weddings . .

So here we go on a new adventure.  Not sure if it's for me, BUT we'll find out.

So in order for me to research and find ideas . . .
I've subscribed to wedidng mags, read some planning books . . . and
I started a new blog!


 Only a week old, but hopefully full of some fun eye candy and wedding links.

ALSO: call for ideas/ possible vendors!

I know some of my lovely blog friends do calligraphy, etc. so if that's you please contact me!

OR if you know of some lovely wedding sites let me know!

here wo goooooo . . . we shall see where this takes me!
I've already planned mine and helped plan 4 other friends . . . I think I got this covered.

Wish me luck!