Popular Post

~Champagne Taste~

On a Koolaid budget!
Hee hee ok we're definitely not that badly off, but lately I have some
expensive obsessions  lusts
and I can't get them off my mind, but I also want to remain married and probably shouldn't buy them:

My obsessions:

First and foremost I can't get these off my mind since I blogged about them here . . .
$298.00 $196.00 Save: 34% off
I waaaant these so bad.  Seriously. I have a problem!
And they're actually cheap for Louboutins!
Just sayin . . .

Another swoon over pair of heels:

 . . . wait for it . . .
$1295
Seriosuly people spend this much?!
I'd be soooo scared to get them dirty I'd never wear them.

While we're at it . . .
throw in a pair of these:

 and this clutch . . .


Ok so my daydreaming is done . . .
If only I had
$4000 sitting around . . .

A girl can dream!

Do you have any champagne taste obsessions?

What was the most you've ever spent on a pair of shoes?
I think for me $140 on a pair of killer boots, once! Hee hee

Have a lovely Wednesday my dearies!
Off to dream some more . . .