Popular Post

~The Adventures of Handy Andy and Designer Tammy~

Hee heee yup my husband is very handy, and I like to pretend I am a designer:-)

2 weeks ago I posted about our bathroom inspiration
(check it out here)

Since then:
We've:
 Had our deeper bath tub installed (yayyyy bubble baths)
New mirror
Lights installed
Built-in shelf in shower
Painted!
(Ha ha that's the pink that we messed up on, swoops!)
Plumbing set up
Tiled my floor (looks like a street in Rome!!)
Tiled the shower


The dogs chilling in the other bathroom out of the way:)


 Looove my bright poppy red!!!






Left to do:
Grout floor and shower
Find decor pieces
Make curtains
New towels and shower curtain.

Phew! It's so much fun, but a lot of work AND a lot of moolah

(And my thighs are sore from sqauting all weekend while tiling with the hubby)

Will keep you posted!

Psssst don't miss my giveaway hosted by Shop Odyssa!!