Popular Post

~Monday Monday . . .~

How I love thee so!
Yup I am a lover of Mondays . . . and Sat and Sundays!
Ok any day I have off to live and enjoy my life:-)

How was your weekend?!
Ours was busy yet we got a lot done!

1) Friday the hubby and I both had work off so we took our
3 little fur balls (Capri, Toby and our adopted LuLu) to the dog park . . .
and McDonalds for some ice cream!






Then for the rest of the weekend we finished tiling my bathroom shower
Softball practice
Yard work
Hanging with 2 of my girls making wedding invitations
(Congrats Melissa!!!)

How was your weekend?!
Productive, relaxing, or social??

Things to look forward to on the blog this week:
*Sweet Spring Swap: what I sent, and what I get!*


*Another fabulously Free Giveaway*


*More of our Europe trip from last year*

*Cake Pop Tutorial!*

Stay tuned my loves and have a FABULOUS day!!!