Popular Post

~I want this head board!~

I saw this beautiful photo over at one of my fave blogs: The Decorista
Isn't it lovely! So it may not match our bedroom decor, but I love the classy and elegant yet modern shape.

THEN I was watching one of my guilty pleasure shows last night . . .
Real Housewives of Orange County
(shhhhh don't judge!)

(via)
AND saw that Alexis has (ooops I mean had . . . poor thing their house went into foreclosure!)
 a similar headboard.


Fun shape, I love it!

I hope you guys all have a lovely start to your week!
I have sooo much I need to accomplish today . . .
Finish and ship out recent orders
lunch with a bride
catch up on work emails
softball game
etc.

So I promise to post more in depth posts this week . . . stay tuned!

Weekend re-cap and my first attempt at a professional decorated cake
 Making Lemons into freaking amazing lemonade


Cake pops!

Sweet Spring Swap

Europe Travel Photos

Bathroom Remodel Update

Yup my goal this week is to post about something EACH DAY! Sweeeeet:-)

So enjoy your day . . . and don't forget to enter the Tasteful Tatter's Giveaway
(don't miss out!)

And lastly . . . what are your thoughts on fun headboards?