Popular Post

Happy Friday!!!


Anultza
Originally uploaded by Jonathan Ray Photography















The sun is shining and it looks LOVELY outside!!!

Hope you all have some fun things brewing this weekend!!!

My weekend:
*Bro in law is visiting from Luxembourg! Sooo excited he's super nice and we're having family time all weekend. Yum yum food!*

*Eating at Elliots Oyster House (mmmm crab cakes and margaritas!!!)*

*Catching up on crafty orders*

*Watching a futbol game live at our Pub! With a strongbow:-) Date morning?  Lol*

*Playing around with photography and my borrowed tripod*

*Talking my sis into letting me watch my niece for a lil bit . . . adorable! I love being auntie!!!*

*Possibly . . . yes VERY slight possibility I will be checking out Westies from the California Westie Rescue online . . . more info soon!!!*

Tell me what lovelies you have planned this weekend!!!

~Enjoy~

Tamara Nicole